No Subject

I am watching with interest the conversations regarding printers. All =
the
conversation centers around ink jets. Is there a reason laser printers =
do
not come into the conversation? Are ink jets better for book art? I =
would
value knowing the critical distinctions. I know the difference between =
the
two processes, but am interested in the distinctions as they relate to
making artists books.

Much thanks, A.

***

I myself am very happy with my regular laser printer and my colour laser =
printer. Of course, I am the type to spill my drinks on the work I'm =
doing, so when you're using a laser printer, the ink does NOT =
consequently run and smear after the inevitable mishap. The paper may be =
a little discoloured, but I just say I did that on purpose.

LG