Re: Pat Baldwin & Waterleaf Bindery

I am recently re-subscribed to the Book List after a long absence. Does
anyone know what's happened to Pat Baldwin?  I wanted to find out about her
workshops & apprenticeships and visit her shop but can't locate her info
anymore.  Her website is down and then I did see that her bindery had
apparently been up for sale. Did anyone buy it? What's the happs?
-- Christine Cassidy Lontz