Re: ink jet vs. laser

I have had a similar experience, after printing an elaborate wedding invitation
the family wanted each envelope personalized with the 160  guests addresses.  I
have a HP 6MP laser.  After printing and some discovery time, I had to iron each
envelope with a piece of paper in-between the iron and eps. to keep the address
from rubbing off.

Frank