Looking for Leatherbound Cover Artist

I need a prototype of a book cover that is constructed of tooled leather to
look like an ancient tome.  This prototype will be used in the production of
collectible merchandise for several styles including:

Solomon Era Psalm Book
Medieval Mystical Tome
Victorian Era Volume

and several others.

If you're interested in this type of freelance work, please let me know
privately at grafx@gamecodex.com

Jared Nielsen
www.GameCodex.com
www.ShardsOfTheStone.com