Website

Hello list,

If interested, please reply OFF LIST.

I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in taking over my website:
http://www.penprints.com/

I'm starting to focus on other interests and don't have the time to dedicate to the responses I get.  I don't want to bring the site down though.....

I'm willing to do most of the "web stuff".  All you would need to do is take on the work from the clients and bill how you see fit.

If interested, I'll give you more information on the nominal cost, etc....

Thanks

Mitch Adams