Bookbinding teaching position

Dear folks,
I am pleased to announce that we have opened the search for a
tenure-track bookbinding faculty position at The University of Alabama.
The position description may be found at the website listed below.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or
recommendations. Thanks, Steve
--
Steve Miller
Associate Professor & Coordinator