laser vs copier

Laser printers and copiers are not the same. We sell decorative papers from
all over the world. Some papers which take laser printing very well do not
hold the toner from copier machines. I always recommend that clients who buy
paper to take to be copied run one sheet through the copier and then rub it
to see if it comes off easily. The toner from laser copier can be scratched
off most papers with enough patience. Sometimes, if it is difficult to
scratch the toner off, it doesn't matter. When it does we use Blair spray
fixitive.

I, too, would prefer that clients choose letterpress--but not everyone has
the budget or the time.

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street