Art-O-Matic

Came across this site today -

http://www.artomat.org

"Our mission is to create an outlet where artists can expose their name and
work to people who would otherwise not see it. We believe that art should be
progressive, yet personal and approachable. What better way to do this, than
with a heavy cold steel machine?"

They re-furbish old cigarette machines and fill them with artwork (made to
size and weight specifications supplied at the site) that sells for $3-5 per
piece. The artist gets their artwork loaded into vending machines placed at
museums and art centers around the eastern United States - and roughly half
the selling price.

The scale - the size of a cigarette hard pack - is just right for fun little
books.

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon