Announce: Greenwich, CT. Book Fair This Weekend

Show opens Saturday at 1:00 PM closes at 7:00 PM
Sunday opens at 11:00 AM closes at 4:00 PM.

Directions to the Greenwich Antiquarian Book Fair
The Old Greenwich Civic Center is a well-known location in the
Greenwich/Old
Greenwich area.
FROM EITHER DIRECTION ON I-95, TAKE EXIT #5 "RIVERSIDE, OLD GREENWICH.
THIS
EXIT WILL BRING YOU TO U.S. RTE. 1.

GO NORTH ON RTE 1 FOR 2/10ths OF A MILE TO SOUND BEACH ROAD. TURN RIGHT
AT
THE TRAFFIC LIGHT.

DRIVE ON SOUND BEACH ROAD FOR 1/2 MILE AND TURN LEFT ON FOREST. CONTINUE
ON
FOREST 1/4 MILE TO THE STOP SIGN. THE CIVIC CENTER IS ON YOUR LEFT
APPROX
100 YARDS, TURN LEFT AND ENTER THE PARKING LOT.

THE CIVIC CENTER IS 1 MILE FROM I-95.

 We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and
19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and Limited
Editions Club books. We are proud to be members of the Antiquarian
Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League
of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) as well as the International Autograph
Dealers Alliance (IADA), the Manuscript Society, and the Universal
Autograph Collectors Club (UACC).  Please feel free to contact us with
any wants or offerings. Thank you.

CHARLES AGVENT
291 Linden Road
Mertztown, PA 19539-8750