Most Valuable Magazine

Hello=20

This isn't really the proper place to ask my questions, I don't think, =
but I don't know where else to ask, so I hope no one minds.

I own a copy of a magazine that is selling right now at Skyline Books =
and Records in NYC for 1000.00 and at Northwest Bookstore in Portland, =
Ore. for 750.00. Its condition is right in between these two copies. As =
a seller could I expect to get 50 percent of this sort of price or is =
the percentage higher or lower at this value? Also the magazine is 60 =
years old. Does it stand to increase anymore in value or is that sort of =
unknowable. How should I store it? Right now the only things wrong with =
it is a partially faded cover and slight unhinging at the top. (It is =
sewn and that is fine and then it was glued into the cover) The pages =
were printed on heavy glossy paper and they are perfect!

Thank you so much,
Jenifer Swanson
Detroit, Mi.