Re: letterpress What exactly is Letterpress? Where does one buy a 'letterpress' machine or whatever it is that enables one to create and print words on a page??? Thank you, Sue Clancy http://www.telepath.com/artist artist@telepath.com

Introduce yourself, ask the question.

All best

Gerald Lange

Hi, I'm a lurker on this list and I've a burning question.