Re: book cloth

Hello,

I have had good luck with SW on many types of fabric and material.  Also, paper.
But, ironing the Witchery on and letting the adhesive cool than using acid free
tissue (hard to find but, available )  which is then ironed on does work well.

This is a long and tedious job requiring attention to wrinkles and ripples.  It
works best on a small , cut to size piece of fabric.

I guess the old Japanese method of wetting the fabric and applying glue or paste
and the tamping the paper on is still most reliable even though labor intense.

Regards,

Kathy Parulski