Re: letterpress...

Bruce,

Where do I live?? Norman, Oklahoma.  The only 'living history' museums that I'm
aware of (at this moment) are 3 that are related to 'cowboys and indians'
primarily. In times past I've looked in our 'Western History museum' for
publishing/printing related material and only come up with one or two photos of
old guys standing before a press - or an article in a newspaper advertising a
book, or notice that an author was published etc.
I'll just have to dig deeper <grin>.
I'll also have to talk with my local printers too... like you suggest!

Thanks for the link - I'll check it out!!
Thank you so much!!

Sue