Re: Letterpress

I forgot to point out that our Fancy Papers book we have just printed and
published is printed by letterpress - as indeed are all our books. There are
a lot of letterpress printers still out here in the world.

So, when talking about ems, ens, leads, quoins, regelt, formes, quads, etc.
don't use the past tense - they all still are in use as solid objects.

And if you are anywhere near Delaware on October 13 and 14, go to New Castle
to the Oak Knoll Fest and look at all the new letterpress books that will be
being displayed - and talk to all the printers!!.

David Bolton
The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK
http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/