Deborah Evetts Lecture at Wells College

The Deborah Evetts lecture is taking place at Wells College, in beautiful
Aurora, NY on the shores of Cayuga Lake. Aurora is easily accessible and
located about halfway between Rochester and Syracuse.

Sorry for that lacking bit of information. Directions can be found at the
Wells College site at <http://www.wells.edu>, the Wells College Book Arts
Center 315-364-3420, or Terry Chouinard <tpc@wingwheel.com>

>Wednesday, October 17, 2001 Fall 2001 Susan Garretson Swartzburg, '60
>Memorial Book Arts Lecture
>Delivered by DEBORAH EVETTS
>
>Title: "Fine Binding, My Approach" Time: 8:00 p.m. Place: Art Exhibit Room
>- Macmillan

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>