Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 5 Oct 2001 to 6 Oct 2001 (#2001-268)

Dear Book List-
In mid November I plan to visit Southern California to meet and hug my first
grandson, born on September 12th.

It would be an interesting diversion to visit with book
artists/exhibitions/workshops in the Pasadena and Los Angeles areas while I'm
in the neighborhood.

I appreciate any suggestions.
Alice Simpson
<TangoBarBook@aol.com>