Memorial Portfolio

The American Print Alliance and its member organizations are organizing a
very special Memorial Portfolio in honor of the lives lost in the tragic
events of September 11. To celebrate those lives with esteem and reverence,
Alliance director Dr. Carol Pulin is asking all members of our councils as
well as subscribers to the journal, Contemporary Impressions, to create an
original work of art on or of paper (print, drawing, watercolor, etc., on an
8" x10" vertical sheet). The exhibition of these 6,000+ artworks will honor
the individuality of each victim and convey sympathies to surviving families
and friends.

Complete information and entry procedures are at www.PrintAlliance.org.
Entry is free, due February 15. Please resolve to take part in this
collective honoring and healing process.

Forgive us if you receive duplicate copies of this message, since we use
multiple mailing lists.