Footnotes in Quark

One of the nice things about the evil empire's word processor (i.e., Word)
is that you can easily make dynamic page-bottom footnotes that automatically
move with the reference. I know of no page layout program that will import
them correctly. I also know that you can't make these footnotes in PageMaker
or InDesign. Can it be done in Quark?

--

JULES SIEGEL Apdo 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77501
http://www.cafecancun.com