please update on list

"Complete information and entry procedures are at www.PrintAlliance.org.
Entry is free, due February 15. Please resolve to take part in this
collective honoring and healing process."

I look forward to the opportunity of participating in your project. As a
subscriber to Impressions but not a member of a council, I may not get back
to your web-site for instructions concerning paper size without your help.

Would you be willing to let us know on this list when you make the next
decisions?

Thank you,

A.