New Mexico and Arizona

Hi everyone! I will be in Albuquerque, New Mexico in February presenting at a
panel on collecting and collectibles at the Popular Culture/american Culture
Association annual meeting. Afterwards, I hope to return to Tucson with the
friend who is organizing the panel. I am looking for opportunities to teach,
lecture, or show my work (books, prints, paintings, etc.) in Tucson while I
am there. Any contacts/suggestions from the list would be very much
appreciated. Thank you, Barbara Harman