Re: Footnotes in Quark

Victor Caston wrote:

> It is the kind of thing they've promised to upgrade for a while; but
> I think unless the folks in marketing find out it will make a
> difference to sales, nothing is going to happen.

Adobe quit spending any more development money on Frame about three
years ago. Yes, there was a new release last year, but it was just minor
fixes and cosmetics. Right now they're just trying to milk it for as
long as they can without putting any more money into it, then they'll
quit selling it. I was really dissappointed when they decided to pull
the plug, having been a Frame user for ten years -- to say nothing of
being the Developer Relations manager, creator of educational programs
and certification tests, and the world's first FrameMaker+SGML Certified
Instructor :-)

Uggh... let's talk about books instead.