CHANGE OF ADDRESS

Friends:

Please note this change of address effective immediately.  My new
mail/domain site is <glenn@likeafeather.com>.  This name will forward mail
to me regardless of my mailbox changes in the future.  Those using
<mitchga@aol.com> are encouraged to change to  <glenn@likeafeather.com> as
well, so I don't receive duplicate mailings.

Thanks.

Blessings,  Glenn Mitchell