Re: SCANNERS

I have an HP PSC500 which is an all-in-one minus the fax machine. I have =
been extremely happy with mine. My scanner has scanned everything I've =
tried and the copier has no problem with 3d objects. I've had no paper =
jams what-so-ever. I don't any experience with stand alone scanners =
though so I can't really do a comparison.

jenifer