Re: SCANNERS

Go down to your local Office Depot and check out what they have. As long as
the scanner can go to at least 600dpi true-optical resolution, it should work
okay.

Not scanner related, but today I just picked up a 19" Philips true-flat
monitor at OD for $275 (after rebate). What a sweet deal.  A year ago, a
monitor like this would have been more than $1000.  Perfect for running
photoshop to touch-up your scans ;-)
DT Fletcher

75 Years of Crosman Airguns - the complete, official history of Crosman Arms
and every Crosman airgun produced from 1923 to 1999.  Purchase online at :<A
HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/"> http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com
</A>

See my repairs-webpage for contacting service shops. <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/vintairgun/repairs.htm">click to visit
http://members.aol.com/vintairgun/repairs.htm</A>

All books may also be purchased direct
PayPal, Money Orders, Personal Checks,Visa, MC, Discover accepted.
DT Fletcher
6720 NE Rodney Ave.
Portland, OR 97211
503/289-5837