Re: Japanese Stab Binding

The Osborne arch punch is not the same as the mini-punch.  The smallest size
bit with the arch punch is 3/16", whereas the mini-punch bits run from 5/64"
to 3/16".

Campbell-Bosworth has both punches at its site.
http://www.campbell-bosworth.com/handtool/punches/punch2.html

The Osborne mini-punch set -- handle and 7 punches -- sells for $20.50.
It looks similar to the Japanese paper punch & 4 punches, which I bought for
more money; I'm thinking of buying this Osborne mini-punch to compare.

Campbell-Bosworth also has an inexpensive set of punches for $6.25.  The site
mentioned shows them all.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahassee, Florida