Re: Japanese Stab Binding

I recently bought a garage sale item called a "Spinnet Book Drill". It's
a bench model, no manual or instructions came with it, so I looked up
the manufacturer on the web. Here's their website. I don't know about
their prices, but I paid $200. Canadian for this baby, had the drill bit
sharpened at the local machine shop, and am now happily drilling books
for my Japanese stab binding classes.
http://www.lasscoproducts.com/index.html