From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Lani Labay
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 8:16 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Japanese Stab Binding

Sean, I'm also new to bookbinding, but I heard that a Dremel tool would work
well for making holes through the covers and text block in this type of
binding. I am not sure how much one of these tools costs; I imagine it would
vary. Has anyone else tried using a Dremel tool for this purpose?

Lani Labay