Upcoming Events for Jan-April

Good morning fellow bookies,

I would like to ask anyone who knows of any bookbinding related "events"  in
the months of January through April to please contact me.

The premiere issue of Expression magazine is just days away from going to
the printer (it will be out in December) and we'd like to include a free
listing of events pertaining to "creative arts", including book related
ones.

Our first issue has quite a nice spread on books from local San Diego book
artists.  Most of these were the final projects from Genie Shenk's Book Arts
class last spring, with a few from other members of SDBA.

Thanks,

Kathie Gillaspey
Expression Magazine
www.expressionartmagazine.com