Request

Dear Friends
    I received this message from a visitor to my website and thought
perhaps someone on the list could help. Please respond directly to her.
Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

My name is Christina and I was wondering if you knew of a company that
bound books? Well, you see I am in the process of gathering e-mail
correspondences between myself and a beloved friend and for Christmas I
wish to create a book with them... I would like if it was professionally

bound (a letter on every page), if a process even exists. Please contact
me
with any and all information you have, I am sure you are a well of
knowledge compared to myself.

Thank You, have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Christina DesVaux