book earrings

Booklovers - I found some interesting miniature silver closed-book charms
and had some hanging pierced earrings made out of them with a tiny silver
bead, a tiny crystal bead, and the hanging book. The little books are 1/4"
tall and have "Tales" on the front. I only have six pair (2 light blue, 1
dark blue, 1 amber, 1 red, 1 citron). Let me know if you are interested.

Mindell Dubansky
Associate Museum Librarian - Preservation
Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028