Re: Leatherette bible with Yapp edges

Betty,
    I'm curious as to how well the leatherette will skive, fold and receive
glue. If the customer is having the bible done, at least cover the spine with
leather. Any immitation leather will crack with time, and if the Bible is as
used as much as you say it is, it will not take long at all to crack.
    In my opinion, ANY real leather would be better than an artificial
leather.
Wish you the best,

Bruce