Dear Bookfriends
Codex Eclectic: Bookarts 2001,
an exhbition of artists books is
on view from
October 13=ADNovember 6

Donnell Library Center
20 W 53 St NY NY 10019

Library Hours:
mwf 10=AD6, tues & thurs 10=AD8 sat 10=AD5 sun 1=AD5

Artists in the Exhbition are
Mindy Belloff
Maureen Cummins
Sjoerd Hofstra
Stephanie Later
Purgatory Pie Press:
   Dikko Faust & Esther K. Smith
Miriam Schaer
Robbin Ami Silverberg
Sarah Stengle
Beatrice Coron
Judy Hoffman
Ianthe Jackson
Felix Plaza
Maddy Rosenberg
Susan Rotolo
Susan Share
Alice Simpson
Mary Ting

If you are in the neigborhood we hope you
can stop by. Please feel free to contact me with
questions off list.

Thanks and regards
Miriam Schaer