(r)Evolutionary (e)Books

Dear colleagues,

From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday, October 20
through Tuesday, October 23, the Lewis & Clark Library
System (425 Goshen Road in Edwardsville, IL) will host
(r)Evolutionary (e)Books: the Electronic Artwork of
William Harroff. Everyone is also invited to a hors
oeuvres reception to be held Monday night from 5 – 8
p.m.

The event features something for the entire family
including a digital gallery using the library's
computer monitors as frames to showcase award-winning
electronic works from around the world. Many of the
new digital book reading devices will be available for
adults to examine along with eBooks aimed at children
and young adult readers. Dozens of my books and prints
will be exhibited. McKendree College hosts our growing
and ongoing website at
http://faculty.mckendree.edu/william_harroff/ebe/, as
well.

This cutting edge, 1960’s style, “online happening” is
HONESTLY unique in the known universe. We recently put
on a tiny version of this experience in Milwaukee to
rave reviews. In fact, we have open invitations to
recreate the event in Wisconsin, Missouri, Ohio and
metropolitan New York.

Please come or visit us on the Internet. You won’t be
disappointed.

See you there.
Bill