North Carolina leather artist

"I would appreciate any book suggestions or names of any
accomplished leather bookbinders in my area (Raleigh, N.C.)."

Monique Lallier is near Greensboro and her work in leather (as is her work
in other book mediums) is elegant and beautifully crafted. View her site at
www.moniquelallier.com

Enjoy, A.