Re: Stab binding and Pat Baldwin 3Q's: what's a half knot ?and

Dear Susan,

Haven't seen you since the last Pyramid-Atlantic book fair in Washington 2
years ago. I was surprised that you remembered me from when I took your
bookmaking course at Center for the Book Arts in New York! What a neat
surprise to find your e-letter here.

You are right. Ikegami's book is well worth the price. I have a copy and it
is indeed jammed full of information.

Yours, Richard Kunin