Re: Stab binding and Pat Baldwin 3Q's: what's a half knot ?and

To Susanne Martin and all interested in Pyramid Atlantic Book Fair

The fair will be held in November, 2002, at the new Pyramid Atlantic
location in Silver Springs, MD. I contacted P-M by e-mail. They sent me an
e-letter with this information. I filed the letter away somewhere after
printing it and don't recall just now where I put it to confirm the
location, but it they did say November, 2002.

Richard...la.bohem@ix.netcom.com