Re: Garbage?

Jules Siegal,
Nice idea to post the article by Warren Hoge re Damien Hirst exhibit, to
this list. That report was in every way hilarious. In 5 weeks of intense
reading of the NYTimes, it was the first article that made me laugh out
loud, despite the unsettling smell of the WTC remains wafting in thru my
windows.
Suze Rotolo