Opt-In to The Hewit Mailing List.

creating.

We publish twice yearly on our web site, our newsletter 'Skin Deep' and on
quite a regular basis, other pieces of news on our company and its products.

If you would like to receive notification by e-mail of these events, please
send an e-mail to me at : david@hewit.com with 'Mailing List' in the subject
line.  If you prefer, you can complete the form that we have placed on our
web site at: http://www.hewit.com/maillist.htm

We apologise if you have already received a message similar to this one.

kind regards,

David

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.