Has anyone in LA seen The World From Here?

I'm curious about the exhibit
THE WORLD FROM HERE:
TREASURES OF THE GREAT LIBRARIES OF LOS ANGELES

If you have seen this show at UCLA's Hammer Museum a review would be
welcome.

I went to the exhibit's website at
http://www.calbook.org/theworldfromhere/

and it was an awful browsing experience. First the site resized my
(Netscape) browser to a full 1024 x 768 screen with text and images
that only occupy half the screen. It uses what looks like Flash or
Dreamweaver generated text that is so small it is unreadable for the
captions of thumbnail images that are microscopic. The navigation
requires you to go back 2 or 3 screens to go to the next section
(unless there is microscopic navigation somewhere). Because it is
"generated" text, using the "Increase Font" option in the "view" menu
has no effect.

When I clicked on the thumbnails to see what they were photos of, they
came up with larger images that were not embedded in pages, so they
opened in my default jpeg viewer (which happens to be Photoshop). The
pictures were sharp, but after a few I gave up because it was all so
annoying.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com