Re: What we are doing

>  then burnt them to special foiling Photopolymer Plate
>  that's  called Microlon, which is specially made for heat transfer

In my previous post, I forgot to mention that Miraclon is the name of
the manufacturer, not the name of the product made for foil stamping.
Miraclon mainly manufactures plates for dry offset, letterpress, and
flexo. I believe that their hot foil line is called "HX", but since I
don't use the Miraclon product I'm not sure.

Harold

--
Boxcar Press