What we are making; see what we made

Dear Letterpress Book Friends:
        After more than 30 years of Privately Printing books, we finally have an
effective way to show them. We have colored pictures, under "Books" on
www.berlinerpress.com and are proud of the look even though a computer
monitor can't do justice to the real thing.
        Coming up soon will be an edition of Genesis, illustrated by the lovely
linoleum blocks of Helen Siegl, in 20  colors or more, and printed
letterpress from type; 16/18 Lutetia, followed by two more books next year.
Our Genesis is with the kind permission of Oxford Press' New English Bible.
We hope you enjoy the web pages.       Harold Berliner