Re: Flag book delimma

Artemis BonaDea wrote:

>   Has anyone used this structure with text or seen a successful book using it?

Recently I was part of a Flag book exchange. If you would like to see some
graphics of the book structures, check out  this website that features them:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1409866&a=13811981&f=0

No how to-do-them but lots of  varieties that might give you some ideas.

Margaret Lammerts
Tofield, Alberta