website additions

I have finally dragged myself partially out of the black hole in which I found myself
following 11 September, and added many images to my website.

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

These include:
Nicoll Heaslip's Icon Book
Artist Books in Cecilia's gallery
Paste Paper collection in Cecilia's gallery (below the Calligraphy section)
Two poems by Cecilia
Photo of Di Ting's 'Waterholes'
Two new pieces in the Children's Gallery.

More to come before too long.

cecilia

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au