Re: Flag book delimma

I believe that's the structure used by Susan King for her _Woman and Cars_
book--when you open up the book you see a single photograph made up of the
overlapping front sides of each flag, and on the back of each card (I
think) are quotes.  It's hard to explain; there's a picture of it in _The
Cutting Edge of Reading: Artists' Books_ by Renee Riese and Judd D Hubert
and also in _Artists Books_ by Joan Lyons.

Bonnie Norman taught a class where we made a flag book of aphorisms,
printing them on the front and back of the flags.  The flags obscure each
other a bit but it isn't really a problem.

Julie Seko