Re: Flag book delimma

I tried my hand at this structure too.  My aim was to make a flag of Jasper
Johns flag.  While I successfully have a structure that opens to reveal the
whole flag--that is all it does!  The individual pages don't read like
pages--just parts of the flag.  BORING!  I know now that there is supposed to
be a surprise to using the flag structure, but I haven't been able to do it.

I'm anxious to hear from others on this list as to how they maneuver this.

Joyce