automated response

Hello!
thanks for your email/order. Unfortunately I had to leave town for my father's surgery and won't have any access to email until Sunday November 4th. I will answer your emails when I return home.

Thanks very much!

Kristy
http://www.timetostamp.com

be sure to stop by  the Cyberconvention! We have some great specials as do some other vendors!
http://www.cyberstampers.com/convention