Re: Simple, inexpensive paper

Dear Artemis,
I have similar experience as your sister, these are some ideas: find a local
print/copy shop and ask them for their "junk" leftovers; wall paper sample
books will often be given away to teachers/counselors if you ask; magazines
can make wonderful resources for images, text, and background patterns; make
paste papers. I have had adult GED students who hate writing making
autobiographies by using "stolen" texts and images and an origami book
structure. If you have the space and minimal equipment, you can make paper
with collage inclusions.
Good luck.
Oh, and the list might be a source!?

Velma Bolyard