From Rosa

Dear Richard

I hope you are doing well.
As I said before, I'm taking classes during the whole week at the CBA until
4 o'clock. I also have a very tight deadline for a children's book I'm
illustrating  (november 5rd). For this reason I want to appologize for not
being able to work with you this week. Please understand that if I can't
meet this deadline, the publishers might never give me another illustration
job. I 'm between a rock and a hard place because I  really enjoy working at
your workshop as well.
Thank you for your consideration.
Rosa