Southern Hospitality

Elizabeth and I will be in Nashville, TN on February 25, 2002 for
lectures. If any book-arts or calligraphy group in the general area
(Louisville, Memphis, etc) is interested in sponsoring a lecture or
workshop for the preceding weekend, let me know.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe