Re: marbling dyes?

Marbling dyes are not necessary for creating marbled papers. My colleagues
here in Melbourne have created quite vast amounts of marbled papers using
various inks, gouache, and acrylics.

You will find several examples of these in the gallery of Karen Ter Haar,
which is one of the galleries on my website www.cecilia-letteringart.com

I know that Liquitex products have given exquisite results and I'm sure that
others will make similar recommendations for other media/mediums(?)

cecilia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au
http://ww.duckpond-design.com.au/maps